Here's What We Do Better
Premier Health + Wellness Consulting
The company offers professional counseling, coaching, and training services to assist clients with improving their nutrition, lifestyle, and dietary habits. Their mission is to educate and empower people to make informed decisions to be healthier spiritually, mentally, and physically through health and nutrition education, which will improve and enhance their quality of life. They incorporates practical skills for adopting an ideal diet, including label reading, grocery shopping, cooking, eating out and traveling. They also can develop an exercise plan and help with reducing stress, which is vital to ensuring optimal health.
PH+WC has impacted thousands of individuals and many organizations through their unique training and coaching technique. They train, lecture, and work with individuals, churches, schools, doctor’s offices, Military personnel, corporate administrations and fitness clubs to educate individuals on how to have a more fulfilled life and optimal health through proper nutrition, lifestyle and dietary habits.
Individual, small groups, Organizations to improve their productivity for improved outcomes overall
- Critically evaluate published research in order to make better recommendations to patients about diet and health
- Better communicate with patients about the importance of diet and lifestyle when making treatment decisions, and engage the patient in more active decision-making
- Prescribe specific diet and lifestyle interventions for patients with chronic degenerative diseases, and assist those patients in reducing or eliminating medications where appropriate
- Develop relationships with providers who can assist in patient care outside of the provider’s practice specialty or scope of practice
- Establish a profitable practice using diet and lifestyle as the primary intervention tools
Individual, Marriage, Family
The psychotherapeutic approach I use with clients is a combination of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) and Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT). These approaches emphasize that cognition and thought patterns can control our emotions and behaviors. This in turn can affect your health and general wellness. I refer to MBCT as CBT with an eastern philosophical twist. She understands the spiritual and scientific connection between nutrition and health. She possesses invaluable insight into the relationship between diet, lifestyle habits, and degenerative diseases. I use a variety of techniques in therapy, which are likely to include but not limited to mindfulness training, dialogue, cognitive reframing, visualization, journal keeping, reading books, and awareness exercises.
Monthly Family and Friends Introductory Session with Meal
Enjoy delicious food and participate in an interactive discussion led by Beverly Grandison about diet, lifestyle and healthcare. You’ll become informed about the latest and best scientific information about health that will allow you to make the most informed decisions for you and your family. It’s free, and you can bring friends, but you must make a reservation.
Includes programs on women’s health, sports nutrition, children’s health, and other topics; guest speakers, restaurant outings, potlucks and other fun events! (members receive preferential pricing for fee-based events)
Live, interactive and fun cooking classes are scheduled regularly. Of course, members receive preferential pricing.
This program teaches the science of diet and health, and the skills needed to adopt a program of dietary excellence TM and optimal habits. Instruction is offered live in Columbus, or via virtual classroom for those who prefer home study or live outside the Columbus area.
In addition to recipes and other helpful information, you’ll have access to a growing library of over 125 workshops on a variety of topics through Wellness Forum Health. New workshops are posted regulary.
Concierge Health Consulting Services
This package is designed for the person who wants to commit to intentional/proactive healthcare and informed medical decision making. You will work closely with health coach as you improve your health, and you’ll also have an opportunity to learn about important health-related topics that affect you and the people close to you. Subscribers to this service must be members of the WFH.
- 2 Private Coaching sessions to review your food journal and exercise program
- One Meal Planning Session
- One on one session with Beverly (by phone or in person)
- Unlimited access via email
- If needed one on one follow up coaching consultations.
The Clean Sweep
- Pantry cleanout (2 hours)
- Food carted away to food pantry
- Trip to health food store
- Trip to regular store
- 1 nutritional counseling session
What our clients are saying!
Anointed Expressions, Inc, Washington DC
Weight/Child Eczema– GA
Counselor– (Fibromyalgia, Depression) – AL
Educator– (Classroom) – MD
Certified Health Coach– MN
L.E.A.N Certified Health Coach– CA